Forge Dallas is part of the greater Forge America missional movement whose hope is to see the reign of God revealed in the everyday places women and men live, work, and play.
One of the key strengths of our movement is realized as we continually equip women and men to live as missionaries where they’re already doing life.
Our movement is centered around these four key missional activities - inspire, equip, pioneer, and connect.
- These four actives support and empower the processing of missional ecclesiology, the practicing of missional rhythms, and the pioneering of a wide range of missional expressions throughout the DFW Metroplex.
- FD connects, consults with, and provides training to local churches, para-church organizations, non-profit leaders, and community servants who share Kingdom values and mission.
- FD connects missionary learners, practitioners, and pioneers through gatherings for storytelling, prayer, worship, communal meals, missionary formation, and support.
- FD pioneers a wide range of missional expressions, encouraging participants to incarnate the gospel in their specific contexts.
- FD equips missionary learners, practitioners, and pioneers through a Missionary Residency Training Course and a Pioneering Residency Training Course.
- FD inspires women and men to join God’s mission through vehicles such as storytelling, social media content, informational luncheons, and one-day conferences.
- Forge Dallas is a hub for missional expressions throughout the DFW Metroplex. Missional expressions are women and men united by a common neighborhood, need, or network.