Helping Churches Train Their People to Live as THEIR PEOPLE TO LIVE AS MISSIONARIES WHERE THEY'RE ALREADY DOING LIFE

On average in DFW, 25% of the population are in a church service twice a month. The other 75% will not encounter the love of God the way so many have in the past.

If the church is to engage the 75% of not-yet Christ Followers with the unchanging message of Jesus church leaders must begin equipping the everyday people of God to live as missionaries, or sent ones, in the everyday spaces of their lives. When this happens, the transformation of churches, neighborhoods, and cities takes place.

Forge Dallas helps guide church leaders in equipping their church to join in the extraordinary mission of God right where they live, work, and play. 

Opportunities Include

  • Coaching
  • Consulting
  • Church Learning Communities  
  • Workshops
  • Church-Planter Coaching 

Interested in learning how to help your church live as missionaries where they're already doing life? Click Learn More